Technical Flooring Services - Floor Consultants
When it comes to providing technical flooring services, no one is better than LGM and Associates based out of Dalton, Georgia; the floor covering capital of the world. LGM and Associates is headed by flooring industry experts, Lewis (Lew) Migliore and Sim Crisler. Both of these floor covering professionals are regarded at the top of their professions by insiders in the industry. Lew is a regular columnist for Floor Covering News and in addition produces the floor industry monthly newsletter, "The Commercial Flooring Report." LGM and Associates offers a wide range of technical flooring services:
- Guidance and Consulting on all Flooring Materials, Including Sub-Floors, Concrete and Moisture Issues.
- Certified Floor Product Testing
- Flooring Educational Seminars
- Oversee Floor Manufacturing and Inspection of Flooring Products at the Source
- Identifying Concrete, Moisture and Flooring Failures
- Mediation and Dispute Resolution
- Legal Case Assistance
LGM is a proactive company as they help companies avoid common flooring complaints and problems. One of the most effective ways of eliminating complaints and problems is to have LGM create and put on an educational seminar for your flooring business. Whether you are a manufacturer of carpet, hardwood or tile, or a retailer of all flooring types, LGM has a tailored floor covering seminar to meet your needs. So if your flooring store, manufacturing facility or business needs technical flooring services, consult the pro's at LGM and Associates.