How to Install
Skip Installation PDF DownLoad Links
Download Linoleum Flooring Installation Instructions | PDF's
Quick Guide on How–to–Install Linoleum Floors – 300kb pdf | Our short installation guide for those with DIY experience.
Full Guide – Complete DIY Installation Instructions on Installing Linoleum Flooring – 1.0 mb pdf | Our full set installation instructions.
NOTE: Linoleum tiles are laid out much like ceramic or vinyl tile.
Install Linoleum Tiles
- Snap a chalk line between the center points of each opposite wall to divide the room into four relatively equal quadrants.
- Layout a row of loose linoleum tiles in all directions at the center intersection point. Evaluate the fit. If there are small cuts (less than 1/2") along walls, move your starting point down by 1/2 a linoleum tile width and re–snap the chalk lines. If desired, snap chalk lines to divide the larger quadrants into smaller (approx 2" x 3") sections.
- Begin securing linoleum tiles at the center intersection point in one quadrant and work your way towards the walls. Follow all the adhesive manufacturer's recommendations during installation.
- At walls, scribe fit linoleum tiles to fit.
- Once all linoleum tiles are installed, roll the floor if recommended by your flooring manufacturer.
- Let the newly installed linoleum tiles dry and cure for between 24–72 hours or as recommended by your manufacturer. During this time, do not move anything back into the room and keep foot traffic to a minimum.
© 2008 FindAnyFloor.com. All rights reserved. All FindAnyFloor.com content (PDF's, text, photographs,
graphics, code, applications) is protected by copyright in the U.S. and other countries.