How To Install
Skip Installation PDF
Rubber Flooring Installation
Instructions | PDF's
Quick Guide on How–to–Install a Rubber Floor 390kb pdf | Our
short installation guide for those with DIY experience.
Full Guide – Complete Installation Instructions on
Installing your Rubber Floor 480kb pdf | Our full set of DIY installation instructions.
Interlocking rubber tiles are fit and locked together (much like a puzzle) to form a loose–lay floor. Some
manufacturers may also approve the use of double–sided flooring tape to secure this type of flooring to the subfloor.
Interlocking rubber tiles are installed in–line with each other to ensure the locking mechanisms work properly.
- Snap a chalk line between the center points of each opposite wall to divide the room into four quadrants.
- Layout a row of loose rubber tiles in all directions at the center intersection point. Evaluate the fit to ensure the
minimum tile length along the perimeter is satisfied. If necessary, move your starting point down to better accommodate this
- Once satisfied, click tiles together within each quadrant. Stop when you reach the perimeter and need to make a cut.
- Install the interlocking tiles in each quadrant.
Once the main part of the floor is complete, install the perimeter tiles.
- Scribe fit tiles for the perimeter in each row.
- Undercut the edge of each tile closest to the wall. Leave a slight gap between the wall and the flooring if recommended
by your manufacturer.
- Fit and lock all perimeter tiles in place for the entire floor.
© 2008 FindAnyFloor.com. All rights reserved. All FindAnyFloor.com content (PDF's, text,
photographs, graphics, code, applications) is protected by copyright in the U.S. and other countries.