flooring forums

Natures Miracle
Replies for Natures Miracle
mike101
Author Image

Has anyone tried Natures Miracle for pet stains? I looked at their site and they say to put the full strength product on the carpet until it’s saturated down to the subfloor and let it sit and dry for two weeks. That’s it. There’s no removing the product. Where does the urine go, does it work, and is this healthy for my carpet and subfloor?
Michael Ackland
TigerLover
Author Image

RE: Natures Miracle
I personally thought it worked pretty good for me. The key is to make sure you thoroughly saturate the ENTIRE area where your animal messed. Use a blacklight to make sure it gets it all. All I know is that it took care of the smell for me. I even got down and sniffed the carpet and could not smell any urine. I'm not sure how I feel about pouring the solution on the flooring and just leaving it there. I had my floors steamed cleaned afterwards to remove any remnants. Good luck!
lovetoDIY
Author Image

RE: Natures Miracle
I'm mixed about it. I've heard that as long as you cover the area completely and let it dry, it will work wonders on most pet stains. I prefer using vinegar to remove my pet stains.
Our members have made a total of 10035 posts
We have 5594 registered members
The newest member is pkarnwal
FORUM RULES
You are not logged in.
You cannot post replies

>