flooring forums

Forums Home > Care and Maintenance > Carpet > impressive carpet cleaner for pet stains
impressive carpet cleaner for pet stains
Replies for impressive carpet cleaner for pet stains
Henry
Author Image

So I cleaned the carpet in my house this weekend.  Got down on my hands and knees and a blacklight, searching out areas where my yorkie let loose.  There were a lot of spots and my first thought that was that there is no way I was going to get it clean.  I filled up my spot bot with hot water and a little Simple Green multi purpose cleaner.  I was so impressed with how the glowing spots of pee (from being under the blacklight) came up so easily.  Simple Green worked so well, that I just had to get on here and post about it so that others can try it in the future.  I already use Simple Green to replace my windex, and most other common household cleaners and it is a great multi-purpose cleaner, but now I am sold on it for life.  My house no longer stinks like pee. Not that I am saying this can replace a good steam cleaning, but it will definately get you by without stinky carpet until your next professional cleaning. 
MrsKosha
Author Image

RE: impressive carpet cleaner for pet stains
Thanks for your post Henry.  I've seen Simple Green at Home Depot and I think I'm going to pick some up after reading this.
Our members have made a total of 10021 posts
We have 5585 registered members
The newest member is winserps
FORUM RULES
You are not logged in.
You cannot post replies

>