flooring forums

Forums Home > Care and Maintenance > Hardwood > Sofia Vergara Is No Stranger To A Sexy Swimsuit
Sofia Vergara Is No Stranger To A Sexy Swimsuit
Replies for Sofia Vergara Is No Stranger To A Sexy Swimsuit
SteveAudry
Author Image
Posted: July 31, 2013 10:21 PM

Sofia Vergara is no stranger to a sexy swimsuit and she didn't fall short on her latest day at the beach. Sofia, 41, accessorised with large dark sunglasses and fancy jewellery as she posed in the golden sand, occasionally covering up her lower half with a flowing maxi-skirt.

Sofia beauty recently revealed that she is planning on freezing her eggs so that she can have kids with Nick in the future. They want to get as many eggs as they can because usually you produce them but they're not good. When you think Poland, you definitely think hot celebrities on the beach. Sunshine. Volleyball. Bikinis. Poland. Wentz's model girlfriend Camper, 24, showed off her stunning beach body in a bright red bikini with a sexy fringe top. And Rihanna is going to further that branding in the minds of world travelers, flashing some of her own sweet bikini goodness on the waterfront in Poland over the holiday weekend, in between gigs. Yes, Poland has a vibrant beach lifestyle And with Rihanna flashing that body and tush, it just got a whole lot more vibrant. Alexis flaunted her toned cheap Bikini body and her Jesus Jugs while she frolicked in the Laguna Beach sand, built sandcastles with her twins and strolled along the water! Miami Beach is a fashion lover's paradise this week as Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week: Swim heats up the runways on South Beach. Krystal Tini was relentless in shooting with me during her stay in The Bahamas. She was increasingly persistent to lock down a date and excited to meet and shoot with me and my team.

The day was great with tons of laughs and of course stares from both tourists staying at the resort and staff alike. It was a fun day and we got some great images from them. Please enjoy.

Our members have made a total of 44773 posts
We have 17517 registered members
The newest member is Wunderlich
FORUM RULES
You are not logged in.
You cannot post replies

>