flooring forums

Bright, vivid kitchen floor
Replies for Bright, vivid kitchen floor
JakeLittie
Author Image

I am planning on self installing in my kitchen which is ground level, but I’m not sure what to use. I know that I want to create a contemporary feel with very bright and vivid colors. What will be easy enough for me to self install that will last in a kitchen?
MichaelPrachniak
Author Image
Posted: August 12, 2008 1:53 AM

RE: Bright, vivid kitchen floor
It depends on your needs and your ability. Tile flooring is the most practical in a wet area such as a kitchen. If that is too much of a challenge consider peel and stick vinyl tiles.
Michael Prachniak - Expert Tile and Stone Consultant and Writer, Owner - Tile Productions

Check out FAF''s tile section!
www.findanyfloor.com/tile/TileFloo...
JimLaeger
Author Image

Depending on your expertise, sheet vinyl will provide you with vivid colors and a durable floor. Also, vinyl tiles come in great colors and you can create any pattern that you can imagine. Ceramic tile would also be an option but will be more expensive.
DelWallace
Author Image

Probably the easiest floor to self install is vinyl tile but with the installation guide available on this site and some specialized tools you can install ceramic tile.
JakeLittie
Author Image

Thanks for all your opinions.  I decided to go with vinyl tiles.  I installed it last weekend using the installation guide on here and it turned out gerat.  Thanks again!
Our members have made a total of 10771 posts
We have 5830 registered members
The newest member is itubedownloads
FORUM RULES
You are not logged in.
You cannot post replies

>