flooring forums

Capture Carpet Cleaner
Replies for Capture Carpet Cleaner
penwright
Author Image
Posted: November 1, 2008 3:59 AM

Has anyone here ever used Capture Carpet Cleaner? I've read a lot about it and prefer it to steam cleaning. Thanks.
MrsKosha
Author Image

RE: Capture Carpet Cleaner
You are probably referring to their powder products, but they also have detergent that is used in a steam cleaner.  Some manufacuters are requiring a periodic steam cleaning to maintain your warranty.  For that reason, I recommend steam cleaning, but I haven't personally tried the Carpture system.  I would like to hear more about why you prefer it though.
LeoC
Author Image

I've tried both the dry products and the steam cleaning products and i would say they both work pretty well.
jeromett
Author Image
Posted: August 12, 2009 8:59 AM

Well it seems to me that you may be the majority of the cleaning crew in your house, am i correct? If you are the only one doing the cleaning then obviously its going to build up on you. You cant do it alone. Arrange a chore chart. Make it fun if you have to. Alternate the chores between everyone who is able in the house. persuade them with something.. Everyone will be happy, you will have less to clean up and they get something in return. It will make things a lot easier on everyone. Its all about the teamwork.
Posted: January 9, 2012 6:43 AM

Steam carpet cleaning provides a far superior clean and finish to dry cleaning, as it is less likely to cause re-soiling, does not break down the carpet fibres causing fuzz, and leaves behind no residue. Dry cleaning is much faster than steam cleaning as it does not require the carpets to dry out afterwards, but thanks to developments in technology, steam cleaning drying times are now much quicker.

Wool Carpet

rosa
Author Image
Posted: May 18, 2012 4:57 AM

Quote:
Steam carpet cleaning provides a far superior clean and finish to dry cleaning, as it is less likely to cause re-soiling, does not break down the carpet fibres causing fuzz, and leaves behind no residue. Dry cleaning is much faster than steam cleaning as it does not require the carpets to dry out afterwards, but thanks to developments in technology, steam cleaning drying times are now much quicker.

Wool Carpet

I am agree with sabsysmith that steam carpeting cleaning provides a superior clean. It is one of the most typical washing techniques for house carpeting. With water servicing, the carpeting will look new as once when you purchased it.

Our members have made a total of 10757 posts
We have 5828 registered members
The newest member is umroh212
FORUM RULES
You are not logged in.
You cannot post replies

>