flooring forums

carpet cleaners
Replies for carpet cleaners
Daimer_Industries
Author Image
Posted: November 10, 2008 12:56 AM

Hello,

I just bought a carpet cleaner from daimer.com to clean some carpet in my office. I really
like the way it cleans using the steam heating feature. Has anyone else purchased or
considered buying carpet cleaners with heat to clean rather than continued to
use carpet cleaning professionals? I'm saving about $150.00 per month.

For more information visit http://www.daimer.com/carpet-cleaners/
Thank you

MrsKosha
Author Image

RE: carpet cleaners
Thanks for your post.  For future reference, you can make your links live by using the insert link button when typing your post. 

I checked out the site you referred to and they have some very nice equipment.  Normally I don't recommend at-home cleaning machines because they usually don't get the water hot enough, and they often spray, and leave a lot of water in the carpet which can create mold, etc.

That said, the equipment on the site you referred to is a lot more advance that your usual Bissell or other at home machines.  I wouldn't really be that suprised if professional carpet cleaners that don't have van mounted equipment would use one of the diamer carpet cleaners to do the job.

Thanks again for your post and we look forward to having you as a part of our community here on the FindAnyFloor.com forums. 

Stacey
StacieM
Author Image

I love my diamer carpet cleaner.  In my opinion, it is much more powerful than my Bissell.
lhale
Author Image

thanks for this post.  I was trying to decide whether or not to buy a diamer, but I'm going to give it a try.
StacieM
Author Image

I think you will really like it.  Let me know how it works out for you.
aaroni123
Author Image
Posted: June 12, 2009 12:59 AM

Hi guys how are you hope you would fine well this is my first post on this forum. If any mistake can be take place so i apologize in advance.Last two months ago i had needed a professional and affordable carpet cleaners. I was searching some good professional carpet cleaners but they are most expensive which is not in my estimate. My friend tell me about the Dry Clean Spa which is less expensive and probably in my estimate. I want to share these professional carpet and dry cleaner i hope this is helpful for you. Thanks

Source :

http://www.drycleanspa.com/
Our members have made a total of 10752 posts
We have 5828 registered members
The newest member is umroh212
FORUM RULES
You are not logged in.
You cannot post replies

>