flooring forums

Forums Home > General Floor Talk – Eve... > Shopping for Flooring > Kahrs Flooring-discontinued in US-where to buy
Kahrs Flooring-discontinued in US-where to buy
Replies for Kahrs Flooring-discontinued in US-where to buy
tortue71
Author Image
Posted: May 22, 2009 10:54 AM

I am trying to find some of the following that Kahrs says they no longer import to the US

151L3FJO50KW180

Kahrs

Vancouver Series Collection

Brazilian Cherry Rio de Janeiro

and

151L3FCH50KW180

Kahrs

Vancouver Series Collection

American Cherry Miami

I need a few pieces of each for repairs on a floated floor. Any idea where I can find some of this ? I am hoping that someone will have a bit of old srtock. Willing to buy up to a box of each.
hardwoodpro
Author Image

RE: Kahrs Flooring-discontinued in US-where to buy
You may be able to purchase the Kahrs America Cherry Miami here www.fastfloors.com/style_19732,0/K...

It has the same SKU number and name, but a different collection name.  As long as the product looks the same, is the same height and length, has the same locking mechanism, and the same finish and gloss, it should be the same product.

I was unable to locate the Brazilian Cherry Rio de Janerio but I will talk to some of my contacts in the industry and see if I can locate them. 

If you are unable to find the exact replacements, the same princinple applies as I stated above - Find one with the same height, length, locking mechanism, finish, and gloss and no one will be able to tell the difference.

Let me know if I can be of any more help!
Our members have made a total of 10757 posts
We have 5828 registered members
The newest member is umroh212
FORUM RULES
You are not logged in.
You cannot post replies

>