flooring forums

should I buy from a wholesaler?
Replies for should I buy from a wholesaler?
ChrisB
Author Image

Does anyone have experience with buying carpet from a wholesaler? Would you recommend it? I have several rooms to re-floor and a low budget. I worry about them taking care of issues that may occur after installation.
Chris
hibbygirl
Author Image

RE: should I buy from a wholesaler?
I personally would shop at your local dealer ... you support your community and you are dealing with someone who is invested in the community and will often go the extra mile to make sure their customers are satisfied because they may see you again! If something goes wrong, you will be able to go back and talk to the person who sold the carpet to you.
MrsKosha
Author Image

Large retailers often take and change the brands of their carpet to their own private label, making comparison shopping difficult. They will change the name and the style and color numbers.
JimLaeger
Author Image

Chris, everyone wants to save some money these days but in the long run shopping at a wholesaler may cost you more. In my years of experience I have found that in some cases you could end up with factory 2nds or irregulars. Always check references wherever you end up making your purchase.
plasmake
Author Image
Posted: May 25, 2009 10:49 PM

you can also purchase from manufactuerer.of course you an choose vinyl tile instead of carpets.
I wanna to communicate with everyone who want to be familiar with vinyl tile such as methods of installation and maintanance.
We are the professiona vinyl tile manufacturer,we can give you a chain of production flow ,technique and some relevant things,we belive that we will enter the deep communication with each other.
If you need any help ,pls let me know in time!
Blackroadies
Author Image
Posted: November 4, 2009 3:49 AM

michigan hardwood floors
That's good idea, i have an idea to develop your house, Check out the details here in MICHIGAN HARDWOOD FLOORS , Have a peaceful life in your beautiful house, Take care, Cheers

Our members have made a total of 10024 posts
We have 5586 registered members
The newest member is Jennykiss
FORUM RULES
You are not logged in.
You cannot post replies

>