Forums Home > Floor Types > Bamboo > Dansk bamboo fusion
Dansk bamboo fusion
Replies for Dansk bamboo fusion
hhayashi
Author Image
Posted: July 15, 2009 10:40 PM

RE: Dansk bamboo fusion
Hi, Ichiban,

I've been enjoying my Dansk bamboo floor for  3 weeks now and I really love it. It looks beautiful (though the workmanship could've been better in certain places at least) and it is this WOW factor in the house.

The colour is auburn (dark brown) and it is througout the house, including the entrance and the kitchen. So far, I only cleaned it with a dry microfibre mop. The only complain I have is that the floor scratches easily leaving white (so far very thin and short) lines...

Many thanks for your help, Ichiban ??.

ichiban
Author Image

Hi again!

Thanks for stopping by an letting me know the results of your installation.  I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying your new Dansk floors.  As far as the little white scratches go, I think that is unavoidable with any bamboo or hardwood floor.  I have yet to see one that is completely scratch-free.  Anyways, there are some products you can use to keep them looking great.  My favorite are the Bona polisher and refresher products.  I also recommend their hardwood care products for most bamboo floors, but you should check with Dansk and see what products they recommend first.

Let me know if you need any other help in the future!

ichiban
hhayashi
Author Image
Posted: July 20, 2009 3:16 PM

Hi, Ichiban,

you are full of helpful information on any subject.forum image

I agree with you - there are no scratch-free floors yet, but I'd like them to be less visible. I think the scateches are just in the most surface layer of the final finish and I was wondering if the Bona product you recommend would help to make those scratches less visible (for me at least, as most of other people don't see them!)

I will also contact Dansk for their recommendation.

Many Thanks.

I
RyJohnson
Author Image
Posted: July 23, 2009 1:44 PM

Here is a recent FindAnyFloor.com blog post with more information on Dansk Fusion bamboo floors: 

blogs.findanyfloor.com/consumer/Ba... .

hhayashi
Author Image
Posted: July 23, 2009 4:03 PM

Hello,

and thank you very much for the link. Though I have already installed the Dansk bamboo Fusion in auburn - and love it- the article in the link confirms that I made right decision insisting on Dansk product.

Cheers,

hhayashi
Our members have made a total of 43505 posts
We have 16204 registered members
The newest member is Primeshop247
FORUM RULES
You are not logged in.
You cannot post replies

>