flooring forums

Forums Home > Floor Types > Bamboo > Dansk bamboo fusion
Dansk bamboo fusion
Replies for Dansk bamboo fusion
ichiban
Author Image

RE: Dansk bamboo fusion
Hi again,

To answer your question, yes, I have had success in making slight surface scratches less noticable with the Bona hardwood floor refresher.  It shoud be safe for your bamboo, as bamboo is often finished similar to hardwood, but please check with your manfacturer before using to make sure you aren't voiding your warranty. 

Cheers!
Freddie55
Author Image
Posted: November 17, 2009 4:14 PM

hhayashi,

Can you update me on how your flooring is doing now that it has been over a year since you've installed it?

thanks,

Fred

Ottawa, Ontario (what a coincidence)

lollyamans
Author Image
Posted: January 7, 2012 8:12 PM

Quote:
I don't have a Dansk bamboo floor, but I have had bamboo floors in the past and I have seen the difference in quality between bamboo floors.  They have improved a lot over the last several years. Dansk is well constructed.  If you are in the mood to read, check out this 29 page document about Dansk fusion.  www2.danskhardwood.com/Fusion_Fold... I'm pretty sure you will be happy with their bamboo products.

Here is a Dansk bamboo installation guide for that product that yuo could print off your your installer to look at before hand.  Maybe he will be more comfortable with the installation then.  www.fastfloors.com/li_33628,0,2428...

I also recommend that he takes a look at the advanced bamboo installation guide on here which is very in depth.  www.findanyfloor.com/pub/pdf/Insta...

Hope all these links will help you make your decision.

ichiban

We had a bamboo fushion by Dansk installed a year ago and have had nothing but trouble with it and the company does not stand by their product. It is hard to clean, scratches easy and most of all seperates you have to live in a VERY humid area or it will seperate. We used a humidifier in the winter and it still does it. The first time it  happened they blamed it on the installer and said they had to put these stupid t-bars in that I hated and new that was not the problem. Well sure enough the installer redid the  floor and put the t-bar things in and it did it again in the same place, so what's their excuse now
MattTaylor
Author Image
Posted: February 28, 2012 7:32 AM

These are helpful links. I think if you have a good budget then

Bamboo flooring is always a good option for a kitchen. www.thertastore.com/Kitchen_Cabine...
brndnp11
Author Image
Posted: September 9, 2012 11:24 AM

Hello, I

Bamboo flooring in half my house and used style limited.  

My question is where can I buy more of this product and is Style limited and Dansk hardwoods the same company?  Their product has the same dimemsions and the webites seem to link to eachother.

The supplier I bought from Great Floors in Tacoma, WA no longer has in more of the bamboo florring in need

bamboo stranded carbonized (coffee color)

3 3/4 w

12mm (1/2) d

72"

Im in the middle of laying the hardwood and the last 4 boxes my sales gale said would work dont and the dimensions are different and the color is way off.

So Im about 100 sqft short!!! Where can I find more Dansk or Style Limited bamboo of the aforementioned dimensions.

Any help or leads is appreciated

Brandon 
Our members have made a total of 44780 posts
We have 17534 registered members
The newest member is JaipurTaxiService
FORUM RULES
You are not logged in.
You cannot post replies

>