flooring forums

Forums Home > Floor Types > Hardwood > Can anyone describe weddings in Brazil during the 15-1600s?
Can anyone describe weddings in Brazil during the 15-1600s?
Replies for Can anyone describe weddings in Brazil during the 15-1600s?
absaloms
Author Image
Posted: July 26, 2013 3:15 AM

I'm talking about weddings between Europeans here, not slaves. Were these weddings basically the same as ones that took place in Portugal (where more people besides Africans were from during this period)? I've been through about 20 Google pages, but I'm not getting anything on early Brazilian wedding traditions.

Can anyone help me out? It'd be much appreciated!

========
Weddings
monddy77
Author Image
Posted: February 24, 2015 5:08 AM

RE: Can anyone describe weddings in Brazil during the 15-1600s?
Hello friends!! I am getting married pretty soon. My fiancé and I have different choices for wedding theme. I want a modern theme in purple color. But my fiancé wants a traditional theme. Can you guys suggest a Wedding location in Chicago that looks traditional but can be customized according to my theme?
Timothy74
Author Image
Posted: August 22, 2015 5:58 AM

Hey dear I just got married in Chicago last year and there is such a stunning venue that is traditional and you can customize it. Now we have got back to nyc and going to host wedding reception party at a popular live music nyc venue for the friends that couldn't attend our destination wedding.
Timothy74
Author Image
Posted: August 22, 2015 5:58 AM

Hey dear I just got married in Chicago last year and there is such a stunning venue that is traditional and you can customize it. Now we have got back to nyc and going to host wedding reception party at a popular live music nyc venue for the friends that couldn't attend our destination wedding.
Timothy74
Author Image
Posted: August 22, 2015 6:00 AM

Our members have made a total of 15928 posts
We have 8514 registered members
The newest member is Varghese
FORUM RULES
You are not logged in.
You cannot post replies

>