flooring forums

Forums Home > Floor Types > Hardwood > Flooring Advice Needed
Flooring Advice Needed
Replies for Flooring Advice Needed
Desmond2012
Author Image
Posted: September 14, 2012 1:35 AM

Hi I am building a new home and love the look of dark hardwood floors. However, not interested in the dusting required. Therefore I am looking for an alternative to finding a hardwood floor that will provide the richness of the dark hardwood, but lower maintenance. Does anyone know of or have a medium brown floor that requires less maintenance. I am building a white/cream coloured kitchen with an open concept. Same flooring throughout, accept the entrance from garage to home which will be tiled.

===========
typehus
amandacairos
Author Image
Posted: November 22, 2012 2:58 AM

RE: Flooring Advice Needed
You can go for Natural Walnut hardwood flooring, which is for sure going to suit your requirement. Beside this, it's the perfect option to complement your home décor. These hardwood floorings are highly dependable and long lasting, even if installed in high traffic areas.
jimmy123
Author Image
Posted: January 24, 2013 10:14 PM

Choose from the refined, smooth, contemporary finish of the "Walnut Natural(http://www.urbanfloor.com/Walnut-Natural.html) " to the more traditional, time worn distressing of the "Handscraped Series." The "Imperial Series" offers a French bleed that highlights the random length planking. The family friendly "Chiseled Edge Series" with heavier hand distressing and edge treatment. The "Downtown Series" offers a unique visual appeal with a wide blend of rich colors and unusual grain pattern that will add beauty and sophistication to any home.
alexjoe12
Author Image
Posted: July 29, 2013 12:05 PM

Hardwood flooring is suitable.
jurugonzalez
Author Image
Posted: August 6, 2015 7:19 PM

Here are some floors that I feel are some of the best in the Phoenix, Az area. Hopefully this will provide you with some insperation or ideas: www.gonzalezflooringaz.com/news/be...
Juan Gonzalez, Owner of Gonzalez Flooring Design in Phoenix, AZ
www.gonzalezflooringaz.com
(602) 370-6603
Our members have made a total of 16314 posts
We have 8665 registered members
The newest member is Artisanbazzarts
FORUM RULES
You are not logged in.
You cannot post replies

>