flooring forums

Forums Home > Welcome - Say Hello > Hello everyone
Hello everyone
Replies for Hello everyone
vagabond
Author Image
Posted: June 21, 2009 8:12 PM

I just signed up to this site because I have a major flooring problem. About a month ago we installed some laminate that we purchased at Marvin's in Andalusia, Alabama. At the time we were planning on doing the living room, hall and dining room. We did the living room and hall and were waiting till my husband was off work again to do the dining room. I tried to get him to go ahead and get the flooring for the dining room at the time but you know how that goes. Anyway, a month later and Marvin's does not have enough of it to finish and have no idea when or if they will get more. Not only that, apparently no other Marvin's stores carry it.

If anyone knows how to find it I would truly appreciate it. It is  sold as Freeport Laminate by Zickgraf and the Marvin's sku # is 315465, it is made by or distributed by Shaw floors, the color name is concord oak the style # is 0216U the color # 00239, I have checked the shaw website and can not find anything like it.  Please help. I only need 8 cartons.
reginarosemc
Author Image
Posted: January 19, 2013 5:55 PM

RE: Hello everyone
I have 16 boxes and 8 pieces of this flooring.  I am wanting to change to another florring do you still need this flooring? How much per sq ft did u pay?  I live in Louisiana only about 6 to 8 hrs from you.

poultryfarmer001@aol.com
bronco95
Author Image
Posted: January 21, 2014 7:20 PM

RE: Hello everyone
Quote:
I have 16 boxes and 8 pieces of this flooring.  I am wanting to change to another florring do you still need this flooring? How much per sq ft did u pay?  I live in Louisiana only about 6 to 8 hrs from you.

poultryfarmer001@aol.com

Our members have made a total of 10005 posts
We have 5577 registered members
The newest member is suzhe345
FORUM RULES
You are not logged in.
You cannot post replies

>