flooring forums

Forums Home > Welcome - Say Hello > Looking for discountinued Swiftlock laminate flooring
Looking for discountinued Swiftlock laminate flooring
Replies for Looking for discountinued Swiftlock laminate flooring
siobhrean
Author Image
Posted: September 5, 2009 2:07 PM

RE: Looking for discountinued Swiftlock laminate flooring
To Stuttle28

If you haven't sold that Swiftlock flooring, olease, give me a call at 865-379-2145. Thanks.
tylertonyan
Author Image
Posted: September 19, 2009 5:16 PM

Quote:
Hi,

I have 6 new boxes of SwiftLock Plus D 2444 WH Brazilian Cherry.  It was discontinued, and we never even started our flooring project.  We did open one of the boxes to see if it would connect to a different brand, but of course it didn't.  So one of the boxes was opened, but never used.  It's in brand new condition, if anyone else has this kind, or anything close to it, that will mix and look okay- let me know.  I will either sell you this or possibly buy what you have.  Thanks!  Good luck to you all!

Do you still have your flooring? We are selling our home and need to fix some water damage. It is very urgent. We need to find some asap, Please call me if you still have the flooring please. 417 889-2338

Or if you know where I can get any we need to find it fast the home is under contract and the buyers want the floor fixed before closing.... PLEASE PLEASE.................

Tyler
melissapapa
Author Image
Posted: November 27, 2009 6:35 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Hi,

I have 6 new boxes of SwiftLock Plus D 2444 WH Brazilian Cherry.  It was discontinued, and we never even started our flooring project.  We did open one of the boxes to see if it would connect to a different brand, but of course it didn't.  So one of the boxes was opened, but never used.  It's in brand new condition, if anyone else has this kind, or anything close to it, that will mix and look okay- let me know.  I will either sell you this or possibly buy what you have.  Thanks!  Good luck to you all!

Did you sell all of your swiftlock plus d 2444 wh brazilian cherry?

I bought some not knowing it was discontinued - I would like to get a few

more boxes so I can do my spare bath.

email me if you still have some. mailto:mpapa@cox.net

thanks-Melissa
discontinuedflooring4u
Author Image
Posted: November 29, 2009 5:55 PM

There is a new site specifically for buyers and sellers of discontinuedfloorcovering; called discontinuedfloors.com 

People that are trying to located a particular floor can place a free wanted ad with photo's of their existing floors. There is also a keywords watch feature that allows users to enter their keywords relating to what they are trying to find. If someone places a new listing with one or more of your keywords; you will automatically recieve an email alert with a link to the listing. Anyone who has some flooring left; especially discontinued flooring, they can list it for free. They will accept listings from any source, as long as it is flooring related. It's about time somebody did this! If you have floors, know someone else who does let them know.

Regards,

Discontinuedfloors4u
samalama
Author Image
Posted: December 8, 2009 7:20 PM

Quote:
Hi,

did you sell the 6 boxes of D 2444 WH?  I need about 4 boxes but will buy all.
Our members have made a total of 44780 posts
We have 17534 registered members
The newest member is JaipurTaxiService
FORUM RULES
You are not logged in.
You cannot post replies

>