flooring forums

Forums Home > Forum Rules > Desperately seeking discontinued hardwood
Desperately seeking discontinued hardwood
Replies for Desperately seeking discontinued hardwood
MrChristopher
Author Image
Posted: June 24, 2009 1:14 PM

Hello outthere,

Can anyone please help me, I'm looking for 3-4 cases of a discontinued hardwood from Mohawk.  The product is Lexington Oak, Autumn WEC2-30.  I've had some damage to my home due to a leak in a pipe under the foundation and need to replace about 50-60 sq ft. in a down stairs area of a room.  I would be grateful if someone could help me locate this product, I've looked everywhere.  Thank you.

hardwoodpro
Author Image

RE: Desperately seeking discontinued hardwood
MrChristopher,

Unfortunately, I am unable to locate that particular floor.  You may find this article helpful though:

www.findanyfloor.com/article/Buyin...

They discuss buying flooring to match discontinued or closeout flooring (what to look for).

Good luck in your search!
discontinuedflooring4u
Author Image
Posted: November 29, 2009 5:41 PM

Mr. Christopher,

There is a new site dedicated to helping consumers locate discontinued flooring materials. The site is discontinuedfloors.com You can post a wanted ad for free with photos of your existing flooring. List as much information as possible about your floors and how old they are. They have a keywords watch feature; which allows you to enter keywords regarding the product you are seeking. If anyone lists something for sale containing any of your keywords, you will be sent an email alert with a link straight to the listing. They source materials from manufacturers, distributors, retailers, big box stores, home improvement centers, and all other possible sources. They are also looking for anyone with discontinued and odd lot flooring to list what they have so people like you can find it.

Good Luck,

Discontinuedfloors4u
discontinuedflooring4u
Author Image
Posted: November 29, 2009 5:41 PM

Mr. Christopher,

There is a new site dedicated to helping consumers locate discontinued flooring materials. The site is discontinuedfloors.com You can post a wanted ad for free with photos of your existing flooring. List as much information as possible about your floors and how old they are. They have a keywords watch feature; which allows you to enter keywords regarding the product you are seeking. If anyone lists something for sale containing any of your keywords, you will be sent an email alert with a link straight to the listing. They source materials from manufacturers, distributors, retailers, big box stores, home improvement centers, and all other possible sources. They are also looking for anyone with discontinued and odd lot flooring to list what they have so people like you can find it.

Good Luck,

Discontinuedfloors4u
gofloors2010
Author Image
Posted: November 5, 2010 2:24 PM

Looking for a BRUCE Hardwood Floor COASTAL WOODLANDS RED OAK BUTTERSCOTCH size is 1/2 " x 7-11/16 planks  27.2 SQ. FT PER BOX - I NEED TWO BOXES 55.4 - Armstrong said they discontinued in 2008 please HELP !
rgrayohio
Author Image
Posted: December 31, 2010 9:17 AM

I am seeking 440 sq ft of Mohawk Bartlett Teak WEL7-10. Thanks, Roger

Our members have made a total of 10757 posts
We have 5828 registered members
The newest member is umroh212
FORUM RULES
You are not logged in.
You cannot post replies

>