flooring forums

Replies for Marble
Author Image
northridge, CA
Posted: May 5, 2009 10:47 PM

I need to learn how to do marble floors so I can quit turning down those jobs.

Anyone got any tips or anyone in the (818) need a helper to teach.  I have equipment and I'm not trying to get paid.  I just want to learn marble fast.

Author Image
Orlando, FL
Posted: May 6, 2009 12:56 AM

RE: Marble
Marble typically has very tight joints, no bigger than 1/8th inch. This means it is critical to get the tiles level and even. You can use a mud set technique or a good quality thinset mortar. You will need to use a two foot and a four foot or larger level. Go slow, and remember the key is flat and level with no lippage. You may want to look into using Lash leveling wedges and clips which is supposed to virtually eliminate lippage. Good luck.
Michael Prachniak - Expert Tile and Stone Consultant and Writer, Owner - Tile Productions
Check out FAF''s tile section!
Author Image
Posted: May 6, 2009 9:27 PM

In addition to what Michael said, you should check out FindAnyFloor's advanced tile and stone installation guide here www.findanyfloor.com/pub/pdf/Insta...

There are some good tips in there.  Other than that, Michael is the one to go to for tile and stone advice around here.  I'm sure here will be able to answer any questions you have.

Good Luck!
Author Image
new york,
Posted: December 18, 2009 12:23 AM

Your conspicuous knowledge, longanimity, visceral wisdom and training submit made for a grapheme aggregation with lots of techniques which were leisurely to see and do . We had a lot of breeding which was noise gambler as it allowed us to mingle reach the system that we stodgy. I perception presumptuous to practicing what I learned. Way to go - thanks a mil for reaching so far!

Laminate Wood Flooring

Author Image
paris, IN
Posted: December 19, 2010 9:49 PM

happy to come here

One Tree Hill DVD 1-7

True Blood DVD 1-3

Author Image
Kangra, ON
Posted: August 6, 2016 2:52 PM

sorry i don't know about this but i am looking for love poems .. is these blogs are good for them ? lovepoemsforherhim.com/top-10-love... please check the blog and tell me ...
Our members have made a total of 10298 posts
We have 5696 registered members
The newest member is NoranGreen
You are not logged in.
You cannot post replies