flooring forums

Forums Home > FindAnyFloor.com Pros > Hello from one of FAF's Tile and Stone Consultants
Hello from one of FAF's Tile and Stone Consultants
Replies for Hello from one of FAF's Tile and Stone Consultants
MichaelPrachniak
Author Image
Posted: August 14, 2008 8:16 PM

Hello, my name is Michael Prachniak. I am one of the expert tile and stone consultants for Findanyfloor.com. I come from a family tile business that began with my Grandfather Frank in the 1950's. My father followed in his footsteps and took over the family business in the 70's. As a third generation tile installer with over 20 years industry experience I have done and seen it all. My latest endeavor involves creating stone mosaics for my customers. If you need advice regarding tile or stone feel free to ask. I look forward to getting to know many of you.
Michael Prachniak - Expert Tile and Stone Consultant and Writer, Owner - Tile Productions

Check out FAF''s tile section!
www.findanyfloor.com/tile/TileFloo...
sparky12
Author Image
Posted: August 25, 2008 6:27 PM

RE: Hello from one of FAF's Tile and Stone Consultants
Hi Michael. I'm Jamie...it's nice to meet you. Sounds like you have a lot of experience in what you do.
MichaelPrachniak
Author Image
Posted: August 25, 2008 11:35 PM

Hi Jamie, nice to meet you also. Yes, I have been in the industry for a very long time. I was taught in the old-school style of quality first and to treat every job as if it were going into my own home. I still stand by that philosophy to this day.
Michael Prachniak - Expert Tile and Stone Consultant and Writer, Owner - Tile Productions

JimLaeger
Author Image

Hi Michael! My name is Jim. I appreciate your expertise in the tile business. My Son is a mfg representative for Schluter back in North Carolina. I look forward to talking to you.
MichaelPrachniak
Author Image
Posted: August 29, 2008 12:32 AM

Hi Jim, Nice to meet you. I have never been to North Carolina but I hear it is beautiful there. I once drove up from Florida to Hilton Head, SC. It’s nice to chat with a colleague. Look forward to talking with you further.

Our members have made a total of 10027 posts
We have 5590 registered members
The newest member is callgirlindubai
FORUM RULES
You are not logged in.
You cannot post replies

>