flooring forums

Forums Home > FindAnyFloor.com Pros > Konecto Flooring Pro
Konecto Flooring Pro
Replies for Konecto Flooring Pro
KonectoPro
Author Image
Posted: April 26, 2009 5:55 PM

Hello I am Hugh Scott of Indiana Floors LLC.com

I can offer advice and install tips concerning Konecto and many other floors styles.

We also offer advice on Kerdi & Ditra ceramic tile underlayment and waterproof systems.

I base my experience off 27 years as an intstaller.
I intend to be the most helpful internet merchant in the nation.
Our service does not stop after the sale, we offer direct support and advice concerning your New Konecto floor purchase.
We base our suggestion off 27 years in the install of flooring.
We have the best price on Konecto and many other floors in the nation with shipping to your door.
hardwoodpro
Author Image

RE: Konecto Flooring Pro
Welcome to the forums Hugh! Look forward to chatting. I'm sure you have tons of tips to share after 27 years.
JanMichaels
Author Image
Posted: April 27, 2009 9:13 AM

What is Konecto?
MichaelPrachniak
Author Image
Posted: April 27, 2009 2:54 PM

Welcome Hugh. Nice to have someone with your experience on the Forum. My specialty is tile and stone flooring as well as tile mosaic medallions. Hope to chat with you soon.
Michael Prachniak - Expert Tile and Stone Consultant and Writer, Owner - Tile Productions

Check out FAF''s tile section!
www.findanyfloor.com/tile/TileFloo...
KonectoPro
Author Image
Posted: April 27, 2009 11:05 PM

Thank you all.

Konecto is a floating vinyl plank designed to be overlaid almost any substrate with very little floorprep.

It has an overlapping securing 1" strip that will attach to the next plank with a high grade waterproof epoxy.

Konecto comes in a variety of wood planks looks, has many 16" tile selections,6 styles of 3 section 12"x 36" with grout line imposed.

The beauty of the floor is it prime for the Do-It Yourselfer. It will score and snap with a knife no need for miter saws and table saws with this installation.

You may need a miter box for the shoe molding as you need to allow 1/4 expansion around all your walls.

The floor will need to be acclimated for at least 48 hours prior to installation in the rom you will install it in.

A 100 lb roller is requierd to roll the floor , this allows the the pressure sensitive epoxy to form the strongest bond at point of contact. 

Please feel free to aks any questions.
I intend to be the most helpful internet merchant in the nation.
Our service does not stop after the sale, we offer direct support and advice concerning your New Konecto floor purchase.
We base our suggestion off 27 years in the install of flooring.
We have the best price on Konecto and many other floors in the nation with shipping to your door.
lhale
Author Image

Thanks for the explanation on Konecto flooring.  I am considering using it in my kitchen.  My question is - Will Konecto really look like ceramic tile flooring with real grout lines?  How close does it look to the real thing?  Do you have any links to pictures that you can show me?

Thanks for all your help!
Our members have made a total of 10028 posts
We have 5592 registered members
The newest member is mike10helson
FORUM RULES
You are not logged in.
You cannot post replies

>