flooring forums

Forums Home > FindAnyFloor.com Pros > Riverwood flooring Pro
Riverwood flooring Pro
Replies for Riverwood flooring Pro
Author Image
Wilmington, NC
Posted: January 29, 2009 8:18 PM

Hi, my name is Chris and I own an eco friendly wood/lumber company located in Wilmington, North Carolina. I have been in this industry for over 13 years, Old Growth Riverwood recovers logs from the river that are a couple hundred years old. This unique one of a kind wood is beautiful. We also process wood reclaimed from old structures. Some of our eco-friendly products: Flooring, wood countertops, paneling, custom trims & custom millwork available.

For any questions about reclaimed riverwood or reclaimed wood/lumber contact us at Old Growth Riverwood.

Old Growth Riverwood: Eco-Friendly wood & lumber products: Flooring, Furniture, Wood Countertops, Custom Trim, Paneling & more. Let Old Growth Riverwood bring history into your home or business with our eco-friendly wood products. No trees are ever cut for our lumber...we recover logs from the Cape Fear River in Wilmington, North Carolina and we use reclaimed wood from old structures being torn down from the local area.
Author Image
Posted: February 13, 2009 1:07 AM

RE: Riverwood flooring Pro
Hi Chris.  Welcome to the forums.  Look forward to chatting in the future!
Author Image
Posted: February 17, 2009 5:00 PM

Hey Chris, Welcome to the forums.  You have a neat product.  Very eco-friendly from what I see.  
~Roberta Pros~
TIP: Many carpet manufacturers require that you have your carpet cleaned by an IICRC certified carpet cleaner to maintain your warranty.
Author Image
flint, MI
Posted: March 16, 2009 6:27 PM

Hi Chris, I'm new to the forums.  Look forward to chatting in the future!
Our members have made a total of 10266 posts
We have 5686 registered members
The newest member is BVClifford
You are not logged in.
You cannot post replies