How to Install
Skip Installation PDF
Download Vinyl Flooring
Installation Instructions | PDF's
Quick Guide on
How–to–Install a Vinyl Floor – 300kb pdf | Our short installation guide for those with DIY
Full Guide – Complete Installation Instructions
on Installing your Vinyl Floor – 1.0 mb pdf | Our full set of DIY installation instructions.
Felt–backed sheet vinyl can be installed with or without seams. Store your roll of
felt–backed sheet vinyl in the installation area for 24 hours so the material can acclimatize to the
Use this method when you are working in a small area with few obstacles that will require only one sheet of vinyl.
- Measure your installation area. Add 3 inches to each of your measurements.
- Cut out your sheet vinyl based on your measurements.
- Place the vinyl in the installation area. Trim away all excess around walls and obstacles.
- Roll one half of the vinyl back and secure with masking tape.
- Apply the adhesive to the subfloor or perimeter as directed by the manufacturer.
- Unroll and lay the vinyl into the adhesive. Apply pressure from the center to the edges. Roll the floor with a
roller as directed by the manufacturer.
- Repeat steps 4 through 6 for the other half of the vinyl.
- Re–roll the entire floor as directed by the manufacturer.
© 2008 FindAnyFloor.com. All rights reserved. All FindAnyFloor.com content (PDF's, text,
graphics, code, applications) is protected by copyright in the U.S. and other countries.